2020 has been a year unlike any other. It’s caused all of us to adapt to the constantly changing world around us. For Black and Brown communities throughout the nation, this year has been devastating. Many of us are recovering from the loss of loved ones, unemployment, and the closure of our businesses. With COVID-19 impacting the Black communities disproportionately, RIBBA’s work is now more crucial than it has ever been. Forty percent of Black owned businesses have closed their doors forever. Support of RIBBA leads to positive business growth, jobs, and pathways for sustainable community development that closes the gap on income and wealth inequalities. We hope you’ll consider supporting our programs and community directly at one of the following levels.
- $75,000– Capacity building – your investment in the effectiveness and future sustainability of RIBBA
- $50,000– Business Development Programs
- $35,000 – Mentorship & Pipeline Job readiness Programs
- $20,000– Financial Literacy Program
- $10,000– Support scholarship an outstanding high school graduate
- Customizable Sponsorships are also available! Contact us, for more information.