Small Business Programs
RIBBA provides technical assistance, strategic planning and links to resources to help small businesses grow and build sustainable wealth and create jobs to impact their communities
Current Available Services Include:
- Covid19 Relief Assistance
- One-on-One Coaching
- No matter the stage of business, our team of experts provide coaching to assist entrepreneurs grow to scale.
- Workshops & Special Events
- Seminars and Workshops designed for all business who want to be informed and empowered to get to the next level.
- Customized Training & Development
- Customized training for businesses to equip them with the necessary skills to obtain growth.
- Small Business Council
- The Small Business Council brings together small business members to discuss common issues and help identify how the Association can develop innovative and value-driven programs to meet their needs.
- Best Practices Hub
- With Tips & Techniques, you have the chance to discuss with peers how to set the stage for business growth and explore measurable tools to use in the process. To participate, you must be a RIBBA member and the owner of a business. This is a membership value opportunity so there’s no cost to participate, but you must be willing to invest the time and a personal commitment.
Learn More, call 401-383-1179 or e-Mail: Info@ri-bba.org